To create exciting stage shows. With comedy, stunts, special effects and music for Theme Parks
around the world.
2003–2000 Theme Park Academy of Training. California and Arizona
Director of “Theme Park Academy of Training.” For the purpose to teach young men and
women, the performing skills for the theme parks entertainment field. To educate and to
developed good stage performance, lip-sink and movement on stage to recorded tape, stunts with
SFX, timing and understanding of the theme park requirements and working condition. The
Academy also can work with each theme park in casting, show designed and rehearsals.
2001 Six Flags over Texas/Premiere Inc. , Largo MD
Stage Director/Stage Stunt Coordinator –
* “The Batman Show.” Hunter Brown, director of park shows.
2000–1999 Universal Studio MCA, Osaka Japan
Consultant/Stage Director - Osaka Japan Theme Park project.
* Working with the P & D creative departments in Hollywood, creating and
developing the “Wild, Wild West Comedy Show” script, set designed,
rigging and stage layout.
1999 Totally Fun Company, Inc. and Six Flags over Texas - Premiere Inc.
Stage director and Stage stunt coordinator for two (2) major Six Flags over Texas/Premiere
theme park productions:
“The Batman Shows”
Darien Lake NY.
* “The further adventures of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” Chicago Ill.
Entertainment director TFC for three (3) major Six Flags over Texas/Premiere theme park
Largo MD, Darien Lake NY and Louisville KY.
1997 Totally Fun Company and Mirabilandia Theme Park
Company Manager, Stage director and stunt coordinator .
* Replace company manager, re-direct stage show, SFX’s on “Police School Stunt
* Work with Owner of theme park, and General manager Giancarlo Casoli and Mr.
Gottlieb Loffelhardt on operation, relationship between American performers and
theme park staff.
1996 - American Dream Park, Shanghai China
Show writer, Stage designer, Director and Stunt-coordinator to “Miami Beach Boats and SFX
* Designing an action pack water show, with SFX’s.
* Training Chinese performers in boat safety and boat driving technique.
* Teaching the Chinese martial art performers in America Theater. Training
* Chinese in stunts work on stage with special effects and weapons.
* Bob Lamb CEO of the American Dream Parks, Inc. China
1995 - Universal Studio MCA, Japan
Consultant to the producer on the “Viking Show.”
1995-1993 Totally Fun Company & Time Warner Inc. Clearwater, Florida
Stage director and stunt coordinator on five (5) “Batman Show’s.”
* New Jersey, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
* Working with Peter Alexander producer/writer, Time Warner and Six Flags over
Texas theme parks, casting, pre-production, set designed, stage rigging. Meeting
all opening day schedules.
1991 - Totally Fun Company, Six Flags over Texas, Time Warner,
Clearwater Florida, and Atlanta GA.
Stage director and stunt coordinator on the “Robin Hood Comedy Show.”
* Working with Peter Alexander producer/writer in casting, rigging stage.
* Great Adventure, Six Flags over Texas, New Jersey NJ.